Videos keep people on your website longer and engage them with your content. People work with people, and video helps people get to know, like and trust you. Videos keep your audience interested, no matter your product or service. Videos are fast and convenient.
If you can shoot a professional video like Acorn Foundation did that’s brilliant, and if you want to make your own then go for it, audiences engage with videos and they don’t have to cost a fortune to be effective.
Research from WYZOWL shows:-
- Video remains a key priority for marketers with usage and spend both, overall, increasing in 2021, and plans to increase again in the next 12 months.
- The pandemic continues to impact video marketing plans — but the disruption appears to be reduced compared to last year, as people adjust to a ‘new normal.’
- People are watching more video online than ever before – in fact the amount of online video they watch has almost doubled since 2018.
- Marketers feel more positive about the return on investment offered by video than ever, as it continues to strongly influence traffic, leads, sales, and audience understanding.
- Consumers continue to use video as an integral part of their journey with brands, and are excited to see even more video content in the year ahead.