We love Laravel
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. They’ve already laid the foundation — freeing you to create without sweating the small things.
Laravel as a platform provides us everything we need to create amazing results for our clients.
- Laravel is a web application framework and its expressive and elegant syntax makes web development easier. The framework aims to build custom web applications using PHP. But it doesn’t stop there. Laravel is popular among web developers because of its wide range of built-in features and the fact that it makes web development a breeze, such as the use of a modular packaging system. There is also a complete authentication system and automatic testing functions, among other features.
Laravel is a multi-functional framework used for a wide range of projects, such as routing and caching. While it is primarily a back-end development framework, front-end functions are available.
Opting for Laravel when compared to the rest will award you the following benefits:
- Simple coding: Ask any web developer, and they’ll tell you that coding has to be among the most complex tasks in web development. Laravel makes the task that much more straightforward. That’s because the software has an extensive library of pre-programmed functionalities, which minimizes the amount of coding required. As a result, it’s easier to build robust web apps using the software.
- Scalability: Project sizes differ. Highly scalable software allows you to tackle projects of any size, depending on your needs. Laravel is one such scalable framework that makes it easy for you to use for small and medium-sized web applications.
- Secure: The software has a safe, built-in access control system. Plus, it provides a robust mechanism that allows you to handle any bugs or issues with ease. In addition, the framework will enable you to store passwords in an encrypted format instead of text, so you get that extra layer of protection.
- Easy data migration: Data migration is a lot simpler if you use Laravel. As such, you’ll cut down on the overall time it’ll take to complete your project.
- Easy to learn: Many web developers agree that Laravel is among the more accessible web frameworks. That’s thanks to the thorough user documentation that is available in the simplest form. Also, the software includes PHP screencasts which are easy to understand.